Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm just gonna pretend I haven't been a negligent fool.

     Well, hi! It hasn't, you know, been forever or anything.  So let's hop to it! Here is a brief collection of some of the photos I've accumulated since the last time I posted.  Which was....again, NOT forever ago!  Some of these are from the holidays, and some are just random. 
                                                          Christmas Snickerdoodles
                                              My first-ever homemade cranberry sauce!

Cookie Dough truffles (found the recipe on Reddit)
                       The Nyan-Cake I made for my boyfriend's birthday, real Poptart and all!
                                           First attempt at Gazpacho- it was pretty good!
                                                          Gazpacho-beginnings
           French onion soup with whole wheat gnocchi, smoked gouda and bagel chip croutons
                   Lemon-pepper pasta, spinach, roasted peppers and goat cheese, pre-mixin'
                           First attempt at pineapple upside-down cake, for my dad's birthday
                                                             Spinach salad, dawg!
                                              Bhabaganouj (didn't taste so good this time)
             Brie, smoked gouda and tomato (open-broiled) sandwich with sweet potato fries
                                                    
Some kind of...soup....with spinach, coconut milk and seaweed.  Yeah, I dunno. But it was good.
                                       She loves this magazine as much as I do, clearly < 3

     Well, I guess that's about it for now.  I've been meaning to sit down and do this for weeks, life's just been kind of weird lately.  I know this post hasn't been much, substance-wise, but I'm really, really trying to get back into the swing of routine, in a lot of ways.  School's starting back up this week, so maybe that'll help.  I hope so.









No comments:

Post a Comment