Saturday, August 14, 2010

Well hi!

I'm just a girl making my way through college, finding myself, and aspiring to eventually become a food writer. My interests lie heavily in natural foods, along with natural healing, natural...just about everything. Yeah, it can get obnoxious...  
     So, if I'm ever gonna be an official food writer (or any kind of writer for that matter), I figure I'd better get started. That's pretty much why I've decided to dedicate a blog to my perspectives on food- cooking it, eating it, buying it, you name it.  Food is definitely in the top three of my biggest, most important passions.  When food combines with writing, they form an awesome force that is basically the basis of my, ya know...SOUL.  So here goes, I can't wait to start documenting my thoughts/recipes/disasters/photos/whathaveyou, as unremarkable as they may sometimes be :D

No comments:

Post a Comment