Sunday, April 3, 2011

New laptop! :D

     Sony Vaio.  Long story short, Asus gave up trying to fix the first one, Geek Squad worked hard to screw me over, and in the end a store credit for the price paid for the Asus got me this brand new beauty instead of Best Buy's insurance policy getting me something of lesser quality from an EXTREMELY limited list of choices (in other words, two choices).  It was actually very, very complicated and I was about a half inch away from blowing a gasket in my soul right there in the store. 
    
     Basic point is this: this blog should be much, much improved from here on out, considering the fact that it will be approximately 29873918731 times easier to upload photos and stuff. Yay! 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog. That is incredible that you got to meet Junot Diaz. It is always so inspiring to meet someone so very talented and passionate. I recently met and artist from San Paulo and it was fascinating to hear his stories of life in Brazil, definitely gives one a different perception on life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool, it's so interesting to take a closer look at these peoples' work after learning more about who they are as people. It changes everything, in a good way. Especially when they're so nice : ) Mr. Diaz wrote the most awesome little message in my book telling me to keep writing, whenever I'm feeling blah about it I can think back to that message, and I'm automatically 100% more motivated.

    ReplyDelete